1. Which types of travelling do you know?
– I know travel especially during holiday and travel for scientific purposes.
2. Give various reasons for traveling, why people travel so much?
– People travel so much because it is exciting, they can see new place and meet new people and friends.
3. What are the advatages and disadvantages of travelling?
– The travelling may be dangerous: we can meet bad people, we can get lost, be murdured or our money may be stolen.
4. Which means of transport do you know?
– Young people like hitchhiking, some prefer going by car, by train, by bus and on a motorcycle. They can fly by air or they can use a ship.
5. What must you arrange when going aboard?
– I must arrange a valid passport and a visa. When going by train I must buy tickets and when I fly I must get air tickets. I must change money to hard currency in a bank.
6. Why is it so important to know foreign language when going abroad?
– Because I want to understand what the other say me.
7. Why are the travel agencies and what can they arrange for us?
– They can reserved us trips, tickets and accommodation.
8. Why do so many foreign come to our country?
– Because they want to see beautiful natur, chultural and historic monumetns and first of all see to Prague.
9. Which types of luggage do you know?
– We use a knapsack for a longer sports journey, we use a rucksack when going for a walk or to school and we use a suitcase when we by a coach.